General Terms and Conditions:
- Holiday Packages Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality, please mail to our firstname.lastname@example.org
- travelsnmore.com is engaged in the business of organizing holidays package and does not control or operate any airline, neither own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service. Travelsnmore.com shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are travelsnmore' s independent contractors.
- We request all the customers to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments prior to confirming their international bookings with travelsnmore.com. By offering travel products for particular destinations, travelsnmore.com does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. travelsnmore.com is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- travelsnmore.com reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
- The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
- All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once they receive the e-mail confirmation from travelsnmore.com. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable travelsnmore.com cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.